28 June, 2011

Craz but the best

Today was a crazy day. I'm trying to get used to the fact that my son is on vacation, I think when I will get used he will be back to school(only 3 more days lol).
But its during this crazy days that I get to appreciate the wonderful moments of motherhood. They are so little but give me so much proud. My daughter have this new game that one sit on the car and the other pushes her around the house. It's the cutest thing ever!
My son likes to be the big brother, he's always offering them things and taking care of them. They play/fight together all the time. Normally if I leave them alone they get along more, but this mean they get together to make more mess, so I try to balance between mess-wanting mommy.
They are growing up so fast and when I stop to think it scares me, little more than 2 years ago my life was soooo different, I could say I was happy but the joy they brought to my life is indescribable
Its hard to notice this between all the craziness here but they are the most amazing thing ever, this is a note to self: enjoy more your little treasures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment