14 August, 2011

Before and After kids

I think is so funny how people without kids or with 1 child don't understand me. But I was like them I thought my kids would be quite and the best behaved in the world. Guess what they are KIDS and I'm happy they act like that. My mom was telling me about how her friend grandkids are so well behave, they are quiet, they don't make mess, they ask(2 yo) everything and in a way I was jealous but really I'm not because I believe kids should act as kids. I know my kids are very energetic and they could be a little more behaved but I am glad they are enjoying their childhood.

Before we become parents we are the best parents in the world, we know how to raise kids better than anyone as soon as our baby is born we become like all other parents we don't know anything.
Parenthood is one of the hardest things to do and there is no right or wrong as long as what we are doing is not dangerous we are the best ones to make decisions.
Also to have one baby or kids very far apart is very different to have lots of kids close together and I think to have twins is a unique experience. No one will ever understand what it is until they will live it. I had all planned how I would raise my kids and guess what most of my plans were 100% undoable. I don't think I'm the best mother in the world but I think I'm doing my best and so far I'm happy with the outcome.
I learned to don't judge other and that having kids is exhausting but the best thing ever :)

Picture taken for this blog. She's just amazing :)
http://crappypictures.typepad.com/

1 comment:

  1. Voce escreve maravilhosamente bem!
    Mazal Tov, deviam redigir em livros ou revistas seus escritos,
    Vc escreve com a alma,
    Bjs
    Mami

    ReplyDelete